Uniform summary can be seen in this grid below:
- All years Black blazer with the school badge must be worn at all times (in summer pupils must have it with them still).
- White shirt (to be worn tucked in and with the top button closed)
- School tie (to be worn with 6 stripes showing after the knot)
- Black skirt or trousers (no combats/jeggings/leggings)
- Trinity school bag. (Year 11 only may use their own bag).
- Plain dark blue or black coat. If other colours are worn then they must be taken off and placed in their school bag for the day.
- Black socks and Black shoes with no other colour anywhere and black laces (no canvas shoes or trainers) Black hair accessories only.
- The only jewellery permitted is a watch and one pair of small plain gold or silver studs, no bigger than 2mm in diameter.
- Any head wear (scarf etc...)must be plain black No makeup should be worn.
In addition to the uniform requirements:
P.E Kit: “Fit or Not fit—you must bring your kit”
- If pupils are not fit for PE (with a medical note) they will still change and support the teachers during the lesson.
- White school polo shirt with the Trinity Logo on it.
- Plain dark navy blue jogging bottoms/shorts or leggings. No stripes. Small sports logo only.
- School PE Hoody or Rugby Top with a yellow stripe (the Hoody is replacing all tops and the others will be phased out over time).
- Sports trainers/Boots – Note : when using the field, trainers will not be allowed on the field due to Health and Safety. Studded boots must be worn on the fields.
- If you have any questions please do contact your son/daughters PE teacher.