- All years Black blazer with the school badge
- White shirt (to be worn tucked in and with the top button closed)
- School tie (to be worn with 6 stripes showing after the knot) Black skirt or trousers (no combats/jeggings/leggings) Trinity school bag. Year 11 only: they may use their own bag.
- Plain dark blue or black coat.
- Black socks Black shoes with no other colour anywhere and black laces (no canvas shoes or trainers) Black hair accessories only.
- The only jewellery permitted is a watch and one pair of small plain gold or silver studs, no bigger than 2mm in diameter.
- Any head wear (scarf etc...)must be plain black No makeup should be worn.
In addition to the uniform requirements:
P.E Kit: “Fit or Not fit—you must bring your kit”
- White school polo shirt with the Trinity Logo on it.
- Plain dark navy blue skirt/jogging bottoms/shorts or leggings. No stripes. Small sports logo only.
- School PE Hoody or Rugby Top with a yellow stripe.
- Sports trainers/Boots – Note : when using the field, trainers will not be allowed on the field due to Health and Safety. Studded boots must be worn.